Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's meal-pouring photo of Flip and Rail's Treecabin
Flip and Rail's Treecabin
July 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Rail's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and opinions away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.