Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Flip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, internally sailing in the morning park light
Flip and Rail's Treecabin
July 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Rail's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something calmer.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.