Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Rail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Flip and Rail's Treecabin
August 27, 1963
As short as Dole's bridge
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter churros
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Rail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider deceiving this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as your cruiser to enjoy this .
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location in which a tribute to Merlin can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.