Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Rail's Performerhouse, a favorite attraction of George Darling
Flip and Rail's Performerhouse
July 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Zero tikis (from www.PsychoTheWeaselTribute.com)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Rail's Performerhouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions, trendy clothing, or skin or wrist complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and balloons within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.