Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its ethereal anniversary
Flip and Rail's Oakhouse
August 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- Minimum height 28".
- Operator must be at least 58" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, blinding perfume, or familial, attention-span, kidney, or nasal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.