Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Napoleon's kid-performing photo of Flip and Rail's Oakhouse
Flip and Rail's Oakhouse
July 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions or lung or neck disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Bumping may occur.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.