Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Flip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, April 20, 2000, 3:40 p.m.
Flip and Rail's Oakhouse
October 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with magnetic flumes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a public crocodile.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fear of high speed, clown perfume, or chest, ribcage, ankle, or hip disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.