Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Flip and Rail's Oakhouse
June 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Flip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- During selected "Public Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to visualize this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from November 16 until perhaps March 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.