Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's firefly-kissing photo of Flip and Rail's Bushhouse
Flip and Rail's Bushhouse
February 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are put off by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $181 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.