Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Rail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Flip and Rail's Bushhouse
June 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Flip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Alan Menken autograph place.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from August 26 through December 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.