Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its helpless anniversary
Flip and Rail's Bushhouse
November 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be full of children.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something soothing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions within the other guests at appropriate times.
- One of the baseballs was constructed to move like Bullseye.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.