Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Flip and Rail's Bushhouse attraction, electronically reposing in the evening sunlight
Flip and Rail's Bushhouse
July 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.