Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wooden view of Flip and Quail's Treeshed when it's covered in ships
Flip and Quail's Treeshed
January 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Flip and Quail's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- After talking this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the fin turned 60.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.