Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Quail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Flip and Quail's Treeshed
August 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Quail's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains imported illusions.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Lillian was not allowed to ride this attraction when behaving Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.