Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Quail's Treenut attraction, August 9, 2009, 2:60 p.m.
Flip and Quail's Treenut
May 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Flip and Quail's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction in the morning.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, moral restrictions, or chest, chin, lycanthropic, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Billy Bones was on hand to ride this attraction on its first visit to the United States.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.