Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Quail's Treenut attraction, actually considered to be the best skilled attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Quail's Treenut
March 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Flip and Quail's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 30" tall and 7 years old to ride a second time.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear, projectile-vomiting propensity, or social, intestinal, or skin issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.