Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A loose view of Flip and Quail's Treenut when it's covered in possessions
Flip and Quail's Treenut
November 22, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Quail's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this ride's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After going on this ride, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- During storms, this ride may melt.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers and this ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.