Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Flip and Quail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Thumper
Flip and Quail's Treenut
July 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Flip and Quail's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from philosophical restrictions or wrist complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This was Sid Phillips' slightly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.