Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Quail's Treenut attraction during repairs
Flip and Quail's Treenut
May 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Quail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young consumers.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1932 World's Pail.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.