Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Quail's Treehut attraction, fully pleasing in the evening sunlight
Flip and Quail's Treehut
July 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Quail's Treehut is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, abandon something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland tourists should repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute before park closing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30 months.
- Maximum width 43".
- No running or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.