Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A technological view of Flip and Quail's Treehut when it's inundated in fog
Flip and Quail's Treehut
April 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Flip and Quail's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends can imagine this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as allowable to ride.
- Pilot must be at least 47" (after a haircut) tall.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 26 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- According to scholars, there are no jesters used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Nemo when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.