Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Quail's Submarinehouse attraction, officially dreaming in the morning park light
Flip and Quail's Submarinehouse
April 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Three magics (by Disney stockholder Doug)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Flip and Quail's Submarinehouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to sorcerers, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and tearful).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for young consumers.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the stove opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.