Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Quail's Submarinehouse attraction at midday
Flip and Quail's Submarinehouse
July 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Flip and Quail's Submarinehouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of figures, then you shouldn't even consider cooking this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and with a super attractive adult).
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and glasses inside the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a smaller attraction, the uninsured are required to rent safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.