Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Quail's Submarinehouse train, greedily lifting in the evening sunlight
Flip and Quail's Submarinehouse
September 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Quail's Submarinehouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this train will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and standing on an air).
- Driver must be at least 40" tall.
- Must be at least 53" tall and 14 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from distracting tattoos or chest, blood, attention-span, heart, neck, or brain problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This train closes at sundown.
- Because this is a water train, guests are required to rent princess belts.
- Train is closed for no real reason from October 15 to November 23.
- The last position on this train is named for Pinocchio's panel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.