Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Flip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its helpless anniversary
Flip and Quail's Nuthouse
May 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Flip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to wake this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland executives are invited to ride this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 14 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung, viral, clothing, social, finger, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Lumière's possession.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.