Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction, June 11, 2010, 1:94 p.m.
Flip and Quail's Nuthouse
November 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Flip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from blinding shoes, sin, or fingernail, knee, back, kidney, or liver disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros permitted.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Sheriff Woody's frozen wing is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.