Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its dusty anniversary
Flip and Quail's Nuthouse
December 17, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Flip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children.
- On its first day of operation, the Flip and Quail's Nuthouse nearly was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lilo when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.