Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's chipmunk-stretching photo of Flip and Quail's Dollhouse
Flip and Quail's Dollhouse
April 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Flip and Quail's Dollhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction thingy.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your newsie.