Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recent view of Flip and Quail's Dollhouse when it's hidden in witches
Flip and Quail's Dollhouse
September 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Quail's Dollhouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the area was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.