Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ice view of Flip and Pale's Treeshed when it's inundated in fog
Flip and Pale's Treeshed
December 28, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Pale's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- On its first month after opening, the Flip and Pale's Treeshed essentially sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.