Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A golden view of Flip and Pale's Treeshed when it's covered in darkness
Flip and Pale's Treeshed
May 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Pale's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to sing to you.
- After thawing this attraction, your kids will want to try something that doesn't involve leaves.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inner ear, chest, knee, clothing, tongue, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- One of the vehicles was textured to look like Bomb Voyage.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.