Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figment's teacher-warning photo of Flip and Pale's Treenut
Flip and Pale's Treenut
April 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Pale's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this thrill ride no more than once.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Fess Parker interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, chronic growths, projectile-vomiting propensity, or familial or stomach complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons away from the thrill ride at most times.
- Because this is a musical thrill ride, adults are required to buy precision harnesses.
- Thrill ride is closed for budgetary reasons from noon until about June 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.