Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Treenut attraction at midday
Flip and Pale's Treenut
June 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Pale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.