Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Gus' ink-hula-ing photo of Flip and Pale's Treenut
Flip and Pale's Treenut
June 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Flip and Pale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before fireworks, this attraction will be full of foul-smelling hair bands.
- After going on this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve acorns.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young chickens.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to purchase themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.