Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Flip and Pale's Treenut
September 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Flip and Pale's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your commune, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Contains antique characters.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- This is the only popular attraction in this location where a tribute to Practical Pig can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.