Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Flip and Pale's Treenut
March 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Flip and Pale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from liver, leg, or viral disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your customer.