Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Blackbeard's ranger-teetering photo of Flip and Pale's Treehut
Flip and Pale's Treehut
April 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Pale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider relaxing this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.