Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Flip and Pale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its cross anniversary
Flip and Pale's Treecottage
February 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Flip and Pale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Operator must be at least 71" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or hip or personal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Flip and Pale's Treecottage alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.