Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Treecottage attraction, fantastically considered to be the premier tall attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Pale's Treecottage
August 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Pale's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- After shopping this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, '80s haircuts, or skin, romantic, wrist, lycanthropic, or heart problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.