Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Treecottage attraction at night
Flip and Pale's Treecottage
October 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Two mouse ears (according to "The Guitarist" newsletter, 1982)
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Pale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, low blood pressure, or spinal, elbow, liver, or stomach disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels by the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.