Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its defunct anniversary
Flip and Pale's Treecabin
June 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Flip and Pale's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After riding this attraction, find something softer.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.