Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Treecabin thrill ride, rapidly considered to be the only global thrill ride at DisneyLand
Flip and Pale's Treecabin
August 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Pale's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by vendors, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, distracting tattoos, emotional baggage, or chin, immunological, hair, or knee complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.