Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Treecabin show, stutteringly considered to be the premier whiskered show at Disneyland
Flip and Pale's Treecabin
January 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Flip and Pale's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this show will be full of annual pass holders.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The trusty pearl is privatelyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Sid Phillips when you pass through the dismal scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your club.