Massive Burtonland Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Treecabin ride during a moment of contemplation
Flip and Pale's Treecabin
October 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Pale's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Burtonland, you may have to go on this ride at least once just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- Ride is closed for emergency cleaning from July 16 to October 9.
- The chicken in the finger room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues Ahead Of the Devil".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Burtonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.