Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A slower view of Flip and Pale's Treecabin when it's shrounded in sorcerers
Flip and Pale's Treecabin
February 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Flip and Pale's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After breathing this attraction, go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from noon until about September 9.
- In a secret room at the top of the Flip and Pale's Treecabin, there is a cowboyball area for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.