Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Structurehouse attraction, February 15, 1990, 12:71 p.m.
Flip and Pale's Structurehouse
July 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Pale's Structurehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters could joke with you.
- During selected "Diverse Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to repeatedly ride this attraction just a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too frightening for consumers.
- Contains imported images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.