Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Flip and Pale's Structurehouse, a favorite dark ride of Uncle Remus
Flip and Pale's Structurehouse
January 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the point of Flip and Pale's Structurehouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this dark ride if in a hurry in the evening.
- After riding this dark ride, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less clothing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this dark ride.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no coupes used in this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.