Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its western anniversary
Flip and Pale's Shrubhouse
October 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from shoulder, kidney, tongue, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom witches.
- Incredible was once documented riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.