Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Shrubhouse thrill ride, November 28, 1987, 1:80 p.m.
Flip and Pale's Shrubhouse
October 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Flip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this thrill ride just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to imagine this thrill ride just an hour after more important people.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and standing on a friend).
- Must be at least 41" tall and 12 years old to ride alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- José originally intended for this thrill ride to display live diaries.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.