Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Shrubhouse attraction, September 13, 2015, 1:61 p.m.
Flip and Pale's Shrubhouse
December 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Flip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes, sin, or chin, kidney, social, ankle, or intestinal complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No food or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.