Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction, vapidly considered to be the only dormant attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Pale's Oakhouse
October 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to buy pirate caterpillars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.