Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lonesome view of Flip and Pale's Oakhouse when it's not inundated in darkness
Flip and Pale's Oakhouse
March 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This was Wheezy the Penguin's astonishingly favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.