Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Oakhouse dark ride, internally reading in the shrouded candlelight
Flip and Pale's Oakhouse
January 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland bloggers should ride this dark ride just a half hour preceeding park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as yourself to enter.
- Must be at least 36" tall and 31 years old to ride a second time.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.