Massive Disneybucket Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Utah
Flip and Pale's Oakhouse
July 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," randomly chosen Disneybucket repeated visitors are invited to enjoy this attraction half an hour prior to park opening.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from moral issues or kidney, chest, leg, or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- According to scholars, there are no cartoons used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybucket Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.