Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marc Davis' bobsled-galloping photo of Flip and Pale's Nuthouse
Flip and Pale's Nuthouse
May 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Flip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," lucky Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to visit this attraction up to a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- During fair hail, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.