Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A green view of Flip and Pale's Cabhouse when it's shrounded in children
Flip and Pale's Cabhouse
January 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Pale's Cabhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members are apt to joke with your friends.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 7 years old to ride a second time.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young consumers.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1996, this attraction was renovated to remove images from the long forgotten "Flip and Pale's Cabhouse" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.