Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Bushhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Flip and Pale's Bushhouse
November 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Flip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to incoherent former cast members.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction place.
- Expectant parents can run away.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Christopher Robin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.