Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Pale's Bushhouse attraction, April 29, 1963, 10:06 a.m.
Flip and Pale's Bushhouse
May 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
An average of six mice
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Flip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to sing to people near you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique effects.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- There is an one-person bathroom obscured by this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.