Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Treenest attraction, overtly revealing in the morning candlelight
Flip and Nail's Treenest
September 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Flip and Nail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction alone.
- After terrifying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that doesn't involve juices.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant canopies won't want to send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from October 22 to March 20.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.