Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Treenest attraction at midday
Flip and Nail's Treenest
October 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Flip and Nail's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.