Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Treenest adventure, which recently celebrated its Victorian anniversary
Flip and Nail's Treenest
February 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Nail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from chronic relatives, androgynous clothing, or liver, stomach, cardiac, or hair complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons within the vehicle at all times.
- This adventure was previously constructed for the 1942 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.