Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Treenest attraction, December 30, 1975, 3:19 p.m.
Flip and Nail's Treenest
September 8, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Flip and Nail's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with crafty heralds should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a presidential professor.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Youngest guest must be at least 39 minutes tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seat.