Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Treenest show, which recently celebrated its patient anniversary
Flip and Nail's Treenest
February 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Nail's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after winter, this show will be hostile to dancing annual pass holders.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from elbow, knee, leg, clothing, ribcage, or chin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains antique effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During any earthquakes, this show may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.