Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Planthouse attraction, dangerously reposing in the morning sunlight
Flip and Nail's Planthouse
September 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Flip and Nail's Planthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After pelting this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more relaxing.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, excessive chattiness, '50s haircuts, blinding shoes, or chin, bowel, lycanthropic, attention-span, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- The broken daughter is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.