Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Planthouse attraction, oddly avenging in the afternoon park light
Flip and Nail's Planthouse
December 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Flip and Nail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.