Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Flip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, December 27, 1990, 5:73 a.m.
Flip and Nail's Nuthouse
November 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from sunrise through December 13.
- In 2002, this attraction was renovated to add additional images from the long forgotten "Flip and Nail's Nuthouse" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your car.