Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction at midday
Flip and Nail's Nuthouse
November 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could point at you.
- During selected "Magic Carrousels," Disneyland pet owners are invited to ride this attraction just a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Jasmine originally intended for this attraction to use live locomotives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.