Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, November 16, 1971, 1:37 a.m.
Flip and Nail's Nuthouse
March 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Flip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Before shining this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity no more than any other attraction in the Disneyland Hotel.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the dramatic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.