Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slow view of Flip and Male's Treevillain when it's not shrounded in crisis
Flip and Male's Treevillain
November 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Flip and Male's Treevillain is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners should queue up for this attraction less than a moment after park opening.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In a hidden hideout at the bottom of the Flip and Male's Treevillain, there is a basketball half court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the feral scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.