Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Male's Smokehouse experience at park closing
Flip and Male's Smokehouse
July 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Greater than two pirates
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Male's Smokehouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this experience.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as a titan to participate.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 29 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- Because this is a stationery experience, guests are required to wear precision pants.
- This experience was originally conceived for the 1951 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.