Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Male's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Flip and Male's Nuthouse
March 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Eight magics (by Figaro)
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Male's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from stomach, hair, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The letters in "Flip and Male's Nuthouse" can be scrambled to spell "Ilede Sslt An Nmu'afuhpo."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.