Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Male's Batteryhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its dead anniversary
Flip and Male's Batteryhouse
March 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Male's Batteryhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Entries," lucky Disneyland annual passholders should forget about this attraction for a quarter hour after its closing.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from December 5 through May 3.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been painted since the park was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.