Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Flip and Kale's Wraithhouse attraction during refurbishment
Flip and Kale's Wraithhouse
December 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Kale's Wraithhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider climbing this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a moment after regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Tweedledee interaction thingy.
- Contains olde-timey signage that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- During any storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to tickle themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.