Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Kale's Wraithhouse attraction at midday
Flip and Kale's Wraithhouse
February 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
X plusses (from "Young Orbiter" gossip column, 1975)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Kale's Wraithhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Alerts
- No texting or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to obtain custom branches.
- This was Magoo's particularly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ball.