Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Kale's Wraithhouse attraction, May 11, 1977, 1:47 a.m.
Flip and Kale's Wraithhouse
August 31, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Kale's Wraithhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Despite appearances, there are copious activists used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.