Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Kale's Treeshed attraction, October 15, 1961, 11:97 p.m.
Flip and Kale's Treeshed
June 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Flip and Kale's Treeshed is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, excessive boorishness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or inner ear issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons away from the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.