Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Kale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Flip and Kale's Treeshed
September 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Flip and Kale's Treeshed is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too startling for wimps.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no squares used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.