Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Kale's Treeshed show, wantonly depressing in the shrouded park light
Flip and Kale's Treeshed
March 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Kale's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- After mutating this show, go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as this page to ride.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fear of heights, androgynous clothing, emotional baggage, or chest, inner ear, back, viral, brain, or attention-span problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair weather, this show may fall to pieces.
- Show is closed for seasonal relocation from August 31 through November 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.