Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Kale's Treenut attraction at dusk
Flip and Kale's Treenut
October 6, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Flip and Kale's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After rotating this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs inside the other guests at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.