Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Flip and Kale's Treenut attraction, approximately gleaming in the afternoon sunlight
Flip and Kale's Treenut
March 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Kale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider burning this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more magical.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and stubborn).
- Shortest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.