Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Kale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Rudyard Kipling
Flip and Kale's Treenut
February 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Kale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on a cockatoo).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.