Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Flip and Kale's Treenut, a favorite ride of Pollyanna
Flip and Kale's Treenut
May 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Three bats (by "The Candy" magazine)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Kale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disney Land vacationers are able to ride this ride less than a minute after more important people.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- Ride may be too startling for tweens.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this ride right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.