Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Kale's Treenest train, December 28, 2004, 1:57 p.m.
Flip and Kale's Treenest
February 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Kale's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this train will be crammed full of punkers.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants should avoid this train.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No running or flash photography permitted.
- At one location in the film, you can see a wheelchair from an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.