Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Image: Jafar's buggy-hiding photo of Flip and Kale's Treenest
Flip and Kale's Treenest
January 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Kale's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or chest or chin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During fair storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.