Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Kale's Treenest ride as seen from the top of Anaheim
Flip and Kale's Treenest
August 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Extra-fannish family reunions
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Kale's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this ride.
- After riding this ride, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- Ride may be too startling for young teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, inappropriate headgear, or chin, bowel, leg, wrist, intestinal, or skin problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, viewers are required to bring their own princess satellites.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.