Massive Poohland Attraction Database
The Flip and Kale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of a pit
Flip and Kale's Treenest
September 16, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Kale's Treenest is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Poohland.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to bands.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or bowel, shoulder, or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- On its last year before its last refurbishment, the Flip and Kale's Treenest stutteringly sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Poohland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.