Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Kale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Flip and Kale's Treenest
September 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Kale's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve bunnies.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
- Roy Disney had a secret workroom planned for the space within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a musical Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bike.