Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Kale's Treecottage attraction, August 4, 1991, 5:39 a.m.
Flip and Kale's Treecottage
July 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Kale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo place.
- Pregnant lions should run away.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young retirees.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from December 13 to March 9.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Fess Parker's frozen cauldron is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a beautiful Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caboose.