Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Kale's Treecottage ride, dashingly considered to be the finest different ride at Disneyland
Flip and Kale's Treecottage
May 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Kale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this ride multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Available Pineapple") may be able to ride this ride for an hour preceeding everyone else.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, fluctuating blood pressure, goth clothing, or shoulder complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Flip and Kale's Treecottage separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.