Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Jail's Treehovel attraction at midday
Flip and Jail's Treehovel
May 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Flip and Jail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to inherit this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, religious requirements, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.