Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A festive view of Flip and Jail's Treehovel when it's not shrounded in fog
Flip and Jail's Treehovel
November 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Jail's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Cogsworth interaction location.
- Minimum height 27 teraliters (or 13.5 teraliters and endlessly whining).
- Must be at least 45" tall and 39 years old to ride with a child.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are multitudes of doors used in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=110515: "cheaply live pest" illegal function . Procedure aborted.