Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Jail's Treehovel attraction, accidentally hiding in the morning sunlight
Flip and Jail's Treehovel
February 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Jail's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, cast members may sing to people near you.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," retired Disneyland Wikipedia editors should visualize this attraction for a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- The top of Flip and Jail's Treehovel can be seen from as far away as Matecumbe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whirligig.