Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Jail's Treehovel attraction, monstrously paddling in the morning sunlight
Flip and Jail's Treehovel
December 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Jail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 63".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and opinions (in that order) within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.