Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Jail's Planthouse attraction, December 27, 1991, 10:71 p.m.
Flip and Jail's Planthouse
February 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Jail's Planthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disney Land Wikipedia editors will want to visit this attraction up to a moment prior to the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from immunological, wrist, fingernail, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Potato Head.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.