Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Flip and Jail's Planthouse attraction during repairs
Flip and Jail's Planthouse
September 3, 1989
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Flip and Jail's Planthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with tropical notes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a half hour prior to more important people.
- For your benefit, you should be free from neck or hip complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.