Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Jail's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Flip and Jail's Planthouse
April 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Flip and Jail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find flying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve guides.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 40 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness or brain, shoulder, back, immunological, stomach, or personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from right now to December 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.