Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A historic view of Flip and Hale's Treepeach when it's not inundated in children
Flip and Hale's Treepeach
April 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Flip and Hale's Treepeach is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride with a parent.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious objections or liver or chest issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.