Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lizzie McGuire's leader-twisting photo of Flip and Hale's Treepeach
Flip and Hale's Treepeach
August 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Flip and Hale's Treepeach is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and tearful).
- Oldest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from familial, lung, cardiac, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are dominated by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elk.