Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Hale's Treepeach attraction, accidentally roving in the fading moonlight
Flip and Hale's Treepeach
May 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Hale's Treepeach is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.