Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strange view of Flip and Hale's Treenut when it's shrounded in children
Flip and Hale's Treenut
December 31, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Hale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this show at least once.
- After riding this show, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Fred Salmonpants autograph location.
- Minimum height 35".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- This show was originally planned for the 1915 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kite.