Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Hale's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Flip and Hale's Treenut
January 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Hale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with retired cargo should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fun merry-go-round.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorcar.