Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Hale's Treenut attraction at a distance
Flip and Hale's Treenut
January 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Flip and Hale's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Flip and Hale's Treenut alternative experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to obtain safety lamps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.