Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Hale's Treenut attraction, November 22, 1975, 3:33 p.m.
Flip and Hale's Treenut
September 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Hale's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from September 30 until about October 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.