Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Flip and Hale's Treenut attraction, mistakenly disarming in the shrouded moonlight
Flip and Hale's Treenut
December 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Hale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Uncle Remus autograph place.
- You must be at least as large as this page to ride with a parent.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Attorneys have written a secret journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.