Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Hale's Treehole ride as seen from the top of Narnia
Flip and Hale's Treehole
July 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Hale's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters could joke with you.
- Instead of riding this ride, it's recommended that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get tired on this ride.
- This was one of the least famous "Y ticket" rides.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.