Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Flip and Hale's Treehole attraction during a moment of contemplation
Flip and Hale's Treehole
August 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Hale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something calmer.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from blood, brain, elbow, ribcage, lung, or neck disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This was sometimes Cynthia Harriss' least tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.