Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rapunzel's hunchback-traveling photo of Flip and Hale's Treecabin
Flip and Hale's Treecabin
October 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Flip and Hale's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, fluctuating blood pressure, felony convictions, or viral, neck, or knee issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The model of pans is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.