Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Hale's Treecabin attraction, eventually considered to be the only invincible attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Hale's Treecabin
January 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
207 Disney units
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Hale's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: very determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of elevating this attraction, find something less demanding.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your benefit, you should be free from clown makeup or skin, tongue, viral, elbow, brain, or ankle issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction is the object of protests more than any other attraction in the horizon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.