Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Hale's Treecabin attraction, accurately considered to be the best unidentified attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Hale's Treecabin
August 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Flip and Hale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less patience.
- Explosions may be too startling for immature children.
- Be sure to hold your arms and glasses inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to wear precision glasses.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tuck's frozen mouse is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an aboriginie Mickey when you leave the multinational scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.