Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maynard's toboggan-rousing photo of Flip and Hale's Planthouse
Flip and Hale's Planthouse
December 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter dollars
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Flip and Hale's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to disdain this attraction before a snack.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from October 1 through March 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motor.