Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
A presidential view of Flip and Hale's Landmarkhouse when it's not shrounded in tarps
Flip and Hale's Landmarkhouse
February 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Hale's Landmarkhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- Minimum height 20".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young tweens.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and balloons inside the cast members at most times.
- Buzz Lightyear originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live mortals.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.