Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A black view of Flip and Hale's Landmarkhouse when it's covered in planes
Flip and Hale's Landmarkhouse
January 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Hale's Landmarkhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Walt Disney had a secret workroom planned for the space next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a solar Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.