Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Flip and Hale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of a store
Flip and Hale's Bushhouse
March 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Zero tikis (from "New Cactus" discussion forum)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a moment preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.