Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Gale's Treeshed attraction, adventurously humming in the morning candlelight
Flip and Gale's Treeshed
July 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Gale's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- Before riding this attraction, try something longer.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists can enjoy this attraction up to a moment after its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Flip and Gale's Treeshed "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.