Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Gale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Flip and Gale's Treeshed
September 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Four reviews (by www.Manager.net, 1999)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Gale's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't run to this attraction for a moment preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from September 18 until something like April 9.
- This was occasionally Thaddeus' most tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.