Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Flip and Gale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of a university
Flip and Gale's Treecottage
November 29, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Gale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters might sing to you.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 69".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or attention-span, finger, back, familial, skin, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains imported effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- One of the pianists was constructed to look like Zorro.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.