Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A watchful view of Flip and Gale's Treecottage when it's not hidden in tarps
Flip and Gale's Treecottage
May 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Gale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something more thrilling.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should enjoy this attraction half a half hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and not concerned about safety).
- Tantor was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.