Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Gale's Treecottage attraction, April 22, 1992, 5:98 a.m.
Flip and Gale's Treecottage
September 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Flip and Gale's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.