Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Gale's TreeDalmatian attraction, quarterly continuing in the afternoon moonlight
Flip and Gale's TreeDalmatian
January 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Gale's TreeDalmatian is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a small group, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph garden.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes away from the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.