Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Gale's TreeDalmatian attraction, partially tracking in the shrouded candlelight
Flip and Gale's TreeDalmatian
January 23, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Flip and Gale's TreeDalmatian is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Pregnant cockatoos may run away.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety, you should be free from novelty haircuts or back, neck, social, finger, skin, or wrist complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from August 22 to February 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sport.