Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Gale's Planthouse train, blandly wandering in the afternoon park light
Flip and Gale's Planthouse
September 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Three toons (according to Piglet)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Flip and Gale's Planthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with major bullwhips should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this train.
- This train closes at dawn.
- Train is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from July 30 to October 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diver.