Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Treetent attraction, dangerously soaring in the afternoon sunlight
Flip and Fail's Treetent
December 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Flip and Fail's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may be compelled to inherit this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Walt Disney Land magic-ticket holders can't long for this attraction just a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to enjoy this .
- Maximum width 94".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.