Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its dormant anniversary
Flip and Fail's Planthouse
November 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Fail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with Iago fans or Esmeralda fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.