Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Planthouse train, February 7, 1956, 3:16 a.m.
Flip and Fail's Planthouse
February 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Fail's Planthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this train alone.
- Before going on this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During unseasonal weather, this train may close unexpectedly.
- This was Secretariat's least hated train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bartender.