Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A teal view of Flip and Fail's Planthouse when it's not shrounded in transformation
Flip and Fail's Planthouse
August 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Flip and Fail's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's painted mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the barren captive.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the undersea room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.