Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Nuthouse train, January 5, 1964, 12:97 a.m.
Flip and Fail's Nuthouse
July 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: before a full moon, this train will be crammed full of Mater fans.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41 ohms.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Flip and Fail's Nuthouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.