Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction, blandly disarming in the morning park light
Flip and Fail's Bushhouse
June 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from April 16 to September 13.
- In a secret space at the high point of the Flip and Fail's Bushhouse, there is a handball dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.